Our strict uniform code allows our scholars to focus on their academics rather than their outfits. Our scholars wear grey Circle City Prep polos, khaki bottoms, and closed-toed tennis shoes. In colder weather, we have Circle City Prep cardigans available for purchase as well. Read more about Circle City Prep school uniforms below.
Updated July 30th, 2022
You can use the guide below to help you as you consider uniform options for the school year at Circle City Prep. Please feel free to reach out to us at (317) 643-4209 if you have any questions.
Uniform Common Questions
- Undershirts can be any solid color.
- No hooded garments are allowed.
- Socks can be any color/style.
- No disruptive jewelry.
- Hair styles/accessories are at the discretion of the family! Scholars are able to wear their hair in any style and fashion. Hari accessories can be any color and style.
- To lessen the number of lost uniforms, we ask that families put their Scholar’s initials on all uniform pieces.
- Families are able to check the Circle City Prep lost and found between 9 AM – 3 PM or after dismissal is completed.
- Kindergarten – 2nd Grade: Gray
- 3rd – 4th Grade: Red
- 5th – 6th Grade: Black